burning papers ® Papiers Oubliés
® from a thick quality blotting paper
and from a mixture of incense resins
dissolved during 3 months
vegetable alcohol. The creation of burning papers
asks me 7 workdays
with 24 hours
drying times outdoors:
- 1 day: I cut at first the burning papers one by one from a sheet of blotting paper.
- 2 day: I age by hand each burning paper with a natural salt solution.
- 3 day: I apply with a brush the 1 coat of the mixture of resins on each burning paper.
- 4 day: I apply with a brush the 2 coat of the mixture of resins on each burning paper.
- 5 day: I apply with a brush the 3 coat of the mixture of resins on each burning paper.
- 6 day: I apply with a brush the 4 coat of the mixture of resins on each burning paper.
- 7 day: I emboss each burning paper with a dry stamp of the mark ® Papiers Oubliés ®.
Then all the bunring papers ® Papiers Oubliés
® mature for many months
in tinplate boxes to enhance
their aromas and to acquire the special subtlety
of their perfumes
All my creations
lead to amnesic perfumes
, that is among the woody
notes there is a whole range of totally untranslatable
perceptions which each can feel differently
I deliver on request
the burning papers 8 cms x 2.1 cms ® Papiers Oubliés
a certificate of authenticity
: it is a sheet A4 of laid brown kraft paper that I fold in different envelope shapes
for the assortments
and the selections
. I sign
by adding Your Name
, then I hand emboss it with two dry stamps. Finally I put a black ink stamp with the graphic symbol of the mark ® Papiers Oubliés
® on the back of the assortments
Advice of use
: take or cut
a burning paper ® Papiers Oubliés
® and fold it in accordion on a saucer. Light an end without firing it and let it waste away by crackling
while the smoke cleans up the room. Because of the power of only one burning paper ® Papiers Oubliés
®, stay away while the smoke scatters, or cut it in 5
in the length direction
, then aerate the room and only the subtle perfumes of millenniums incense will remain.
The origin of the word perfume comes from the Latin per fumum
, through the smoke: it is therefore the smoke of the incense resins that were the first perfumes
The elaboration of burning papers ® Papiers Oubliés
® asks me a lot of time, work and incense resins. I needed more
than 20 years
of rescearches and passion
to obtain this result. I create burning papers ® Papiers Oubliés
® in very small quantities
, with my hands
, my heart and my soul...
Each of my creations is unique
and represents an artistic work
: I am the only one to know
the process of elaboration and to execute the work of the beginning
till the end
The burning ® Papiers Oubliés ® from the ® Grenier Impérial ® are unique creations designed with natural elements.
But as any product appealing to the fire, use them in and on an appropriate support.
Never let them burn unattended and hold the children aside.